Here is an overview of what is needed to become a volunteer for Harvest Time Juvenile Ministries, Inc.
1. You must be a born again Christian who is willing to share your testimony, your talent, and the Word of God.
2. You must be an active member of a church, and faithful in attendance in order to serve in this ministry.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age. Must be faithful, dedicated and committed.
4. You must be able to pass a background check and be fingerprinted for each facility. This will require self-payment of the fingerprinting fee, which varies by each county and law facility , with the minimum cost being $5.00.
5. If you do not pass the background check, we still have a place for you. We will be working in cities and counties where troubled youth are located .
We need your prayers daily. As we travel into each facility; the spirit of the Lord will change lives, and souls will be won to Jesus. Prayer partners are greatly needed…
We do spend a large amount in traveling expenses. We travel to meet with pastor’s, potential volunteers, churches and various facilities in the state. Finances are needed to buy food, office supplies, and miscellaneous needs.
We are in need of Christian volunteers, both men and women, to be mentors to these youth when they are released.
Please send all financial gifts to:
Harvest Time Juvenile Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 242
Summerfield, FL. 34492
You can also make a donation using PayPal.
Please invite us to come to your church to present this ministry to your church. During this time we would try to recruit more volunteers. You may reach me at (352) 484-8601 – Michael Maddox (Director) or Send us a message
As you can see, the need is great! The Lord shall bless you for any amount you may sow into this ministry.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!